Three room apartment located on Kanaalpark, a new area of Leiden that is fully in development. Situated directly behind Leiden Lammenschans station where the train can be taken to Leiden Central Station or in the direction of Utrecht Central Station. Several bus connections leading to the city center. There is a large supermarket on the Betaplein, which provides all daily groceries. The center of Leiden can be reached in less than 10 minutes by bike. Several main roads are around the corner. On the other side of Kanaalpark, Polderpark Cronesteijn can be found. This is a beautiful area to go for a walk of run.
This three-room apartment (B13) is approximately 70m2 and is located on the first floor.
Layout: Common entrance with intercom system. Entrance apartment. Living room with an open kitchen with appliances. Bathroom with sink, walk-in shower and washing machine connection. Separate toilet. Two bedrooms.
– Rent is €1325,- excluding gas, water, electricity
– Rent includes € 35 service costs per month
– Deposit equal to 1 month’s rent
– Available from February 1, 2022
– Living area approx. 70m2
– Upholstered delivery
- Available From 1st of February 2022
- Deposit 1 month rent
- Special Features Rent is €1325,- excluding gas, water, electricity Rent includes € 35 service costs per month
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after Exit
- Cofee pot
- Roof terrace
- Roof Terrace
- Washing machine