Super nice studio apartment located on Kanaalpark, a new neighborhood that is in full development. Directly behind Leiden Lammenschans station where the train can be taken to Leiden central station, or in the direction of Utrecht. Several bus connections to the center. There is a large supermarket on the Betaplein, which provides all daily groceries. The center of Leiden can be reached in less than 10 minutes by bike. Roads are around the corner. On the other side of Kanaalpark, Polderpark Cronesteijn can be found. This is a beautiful area to go for a walk of run.
This studio apartment (143 E3) is approx. 35m2.
Layout: Common entrance with intercom system. Entrance apartment. Spacious living room with a modern open kitchen with built-in appliances. Bathroom with sink, walk-in shower and washing machine connection. Separate toilet.
– Rental price of € 945,- per month
– Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity
– Rent includes € 35,- service costs per month
– Available from October 1st, 2021
– Deposit 1 month
- Available From 1st of October 2021
- Deposit 1 month rent
- Special Features - Rental price of € 945,- per month - Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity - Rent includes € 35,- service costs per month - Available from October 1st, 2021 - Deposit 1 month
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after Exit
- Cofee pot
- Roof terrace
- Roof Terrace
- Washing machine