Letting through Rent2day
Which services do we offer?
- We visit the property and set the lettability
- We provide advice on a rental price and make a report of the property and your wishes concerning the tenants
- We set up a mediation agreement
- We make a presentation of the property and display the property online
- We schedule viewings with interested tenants and conduct the negotiation on your behalf
- We carefully screen every tenant’s financial capacity and rental history
- When there is a suitable tentant we set up a tenancy agreement
- We draw up an inspection report of the condition of your property on delivery. When the lease ends, we set up an end inspection.
Rent2Day also offers the possibility of managing your property. In addition to the service that we offer with letting your property, we also take the management on our behalf.
Property Management Services
What additional service includes the management of your property?
- Together we conclude a property management agreement
- We manage the key (s) of the house and we are 24/7 available in case of (technical) emergencies
- We collect your rent on time and process all the related administration
- We conduct all the correspondence with the tenants
- On termination of the tenancy agreement, we conduct a final inspection (with a final cleaning, if necessary), we collect the keys and we will take care of the refund of the deposit
- The property will be displayed online again directly.
They assured me I will find a room in Leiden in my budget. An hour later, I was signing my contract!
They were the only ones in Leiden who actually replied to my emails regarding rental places. They showed me apartments which were exactly what I was looking for.